I MAKE NO PROMISES...
I noticed that in the Cubs' blogosphere, I haven't seen anything dedicated to the Cubs' minor league teams and players.
If there is such a blog, let me know, so I can read it, and not bore anyone here.
So far, not much to report. Prior got rocked in Iowa, which isn't that big a deal. I mean, he stunk it out in the first, then kinda settled down.
Apparently, he's gonna get a look-see at Wrigley today, and he (and the staff) will decide if he goes against the Padres or back to Iowa.
Unless he's clocking 83, I'm sure he'll take the mound in Wrigley...
If there is such a blog, let me know, so I can read it, and not bore anyone here.
So far, not much to report. Prior got rocked in Iowa, which isn't that big a deal. I mean, he stunk it out in the first, then kinda settled down.
Apparently, he's gonna get a look-see at Wrigley today, and he (and the staff) will decide if he goes against the Padres or back to Iowa.
Unless he's clocking 83, I'm sure he'll take the mound in Wrigley...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home